Beef Noodle Casserole Recipe
This casserole is perfect when there's a busy day coming up, because you can prepare it ahead of time. It's ideal for a potluck, too. The flavors blend together to create a delicious combination.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the next nine ingredients. Stir in noodles and mushrooms.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 358 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC