- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 7 cups uncooked wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat; stir in the tomato sauce, sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and garlic salt.
- Place half of the noodles in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with half of the beef mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Beef Noodle Bake(13)
Sort By :
it was to die for really really good
Too many noodles for a 13x9 inch pan. Sort of bland.
This recipe is great! My husband & I love it!
made some changes.cooked the meat then drained it. i had to add many seasonings to make it taste right. this is a basic bolognese sauce. on top of that i needed to add Prego sauce to the seasoning. I also added sherry. seasonings i added were oregano, thyme, pepper, garlic,parsley and bay.
Enjoyed this casserole very much. I too, after reading the other reviews, added additional liquid, but I used an individual serving can of V8. I will definitely be making this again.