- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soup and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Spoon onto two serving plates. Top with lettuce, cheese, salsa and/or sour cream if desired. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Beef Nachos Supreme
"This is a fast amazing meal for the kids on a week day!"
"Excellent idea for a change from the regular nacho ideas."
"This was very very good. I did not have any instant rice so I used a 90 second bag of rice which I cooked in the microwave first and then added it and let stand for five minutes"
"This was super easy and very good."
"easy to make, very good."