Beef Nachos Supreme Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and/or sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soup and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 2. Spoon onto two serving plates. Top with lettuce, cheese, salsa and/or sour cream if desired. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (calculated without optional toppings and tortilla chips) equals 389 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 579 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Beef Nachos Supreme
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.