- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and/or sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, soup and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Spoon onto two serving plates. Top with lettuce, cheese, salsa and/or sour cream if desired. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Beef Nachos Supreme
Sort By :
Tastes too much like tomato soup. The taco seasoning "got lost" in the tomato. This recipe is okay if you want easy & few ingredients, but the flavor is lacking. It needs more than just "more taco seasoning" to punch it up a bit.
This was really good. Super easy and quick. A great weekend meal. My whole family loved this and thought it was better than the "mexican" fast food version.
Super easy, super quick, the whole family loved it.
This is a fast amazing meal for the kids on a week day!
Excellent idea for a change from the regular nacho ideas.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >