- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in a greased 9-in. pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
- Sprinkle 1 cup chips over crust. Top with meat mixture. Carefully spread sour cream over meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining chips. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Beef Nacho Pie
Sort By :
"Zowie! What flavor when I used 1 1/2 tablespoons Trader Joe's taco seasoning! Makes chapped lips burn. Had to add a bit more tomato sauce and diced tomato juices for grass-fed beef. Skipped the onion & the first chips layer. Trader Joe's crescent rolls are kosher, yay. Very good flavor, yum."
"Yummy easy will make again"
"I will definitely be making this one again. Delicioso!"
"Surprisingly quick and easy to prepare. I made it exactly as written and thought it was very tasty, nice combination of flavors. The crushed chips add taste and texture. My husband said it was delicious. Will definitely make this again!"
"Surprisingly easy to prepare and quite tasty too. My husband commented that it was delicious! Nice combination of flavors. Will definitely make again."