- plate with bottom crust; trim pastry even with edge.
- In a large skillet, saute peppers and onion in 1 tablespoon oil. Add
- the beef, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and
- pepper. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth;
- stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Cool.
- Spoon into crust. Top with potatoes. Brush remaining oil over
- potatoes. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over
- filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Brush with
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake
- 10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 486 calories, 25 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 684 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.