Beef N Olive Sandwiches Recipe
Iola Egle of McCook, Nebraska blends dried beef, olives and walnuts into a rich and creamy sandwich filling. "Cut into quarters, these sandwiches are sophisticated enough to serve at parties, And they freeze beautifully," she notes.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped dried beef
- 3 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 8 slices bread
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and pepper until smooth. Stir in beef, olives and walnuts.
- 2. Spread on each of four slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 3. Remove from the freezer at least 4 hours before serving. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Beef N Olive Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC