Beef N Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (4-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Combine ground beef and barbecue sauce in a small bowl; set aside. Place one biscuit in each of 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 244 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.