- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (4-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef and barbecue sauce in a small bowl; set aside. Place one biscuit in each of 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a blush wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with M.Chapoutier Côtes du Rhône Belleruche Rosé 2013, light, sweet and pink. A perfect wine for just enjoying on its own or with lighter fare. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Beef N Cheddar Biscuits
Sort By :
Tina you combine it with the bbq sauce and put the mixture into the biscuit cups uncooked.
Do you cook the ground beef 1st or put it in biscuits raw?