This was a winning recipe at the county fair when I was a child. It's a family favorite—and great picnic fare.—Della Jackson, Loomis, California
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (4-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ground beef and barbecue sauce in a small bowl; set aside. Place one biscuit in each of 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Beef N Cheddar Biscuits in Country Ground Beef 1993, p6
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Beef N Cheddar Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review