"This casserole favorite is tasty and filling," notes Carmen Edwards from Midland, Texas. "It's easy to prepare, even after a long day at work."
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups spicy hot V8 juice
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 18-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Beef Macaroni Skillet in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p63
Reviews for Beef Macaroni Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review