- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups spicy hot V8 juice
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 18-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Beef Macaroni Skillet
Sort By :
This is a great recipe if you want something quick, easy and comforting--I doubled the recipe and added garlic. It's nothing fancy but it would probably work well for a potluck.
This was good & easy, but I thought it was a little bland, even with the spicy V8. I had it left over the next day & it actually tasted better to me.
Good flavor and easy. Had regular V8 juice available-- so I spiced it up with 'Slap Ya Mama' seasoning, garlic salt, and Jane's Krazy Mixed-up Pepper. Two of us almost finished a doubled recipe.
Quick and easy. Love it!!