Beef in Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Reports Margery Bryan of Royal City, Washington, "This is one of the best and easiest meals I've ever made. It has only four ingredients, and they all go into the pot at once. The meat is nicely seasoned and makes its own gravy-it tastes wonderful when you serve it over mashed potatoes."
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds boneless beef round steak
- 1 to 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- Mashed potatoes, optional
- 1. Cut steak into six serving-size pieces; place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup mix, soup and water; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 241 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Beef in Mushroom Gravy
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC