- 5 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, egg, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce; keep warm.
- Sprinkle 2 cups cheese over hot crust. Spread mixture over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Beef Hash Brown Pizza
Sort By :
"My version includes 2 green peppers. I use 6 cups shredded cheddar!! :O)"
"Ever since finding this recipe, we have made this many times with all our favorite toppings. My Mom and I are both gluten intolerant, so this is an excellent alternative to regular pizza; my sister and dad love it too!"
"Excellent! My family loved it."
"Whole family loved it, I added chopped pepperoni with beef"
"I used shredded cooked potatoes instead of hashbrowns. It was ok but I dont know if worth making again."