Beef Hash Brown Pizza Recipe
- 5 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, egg, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce; keep warm.
- Sprinkle 2 cups cheese over hot crust. Spread mixture over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Beef Hash Brown Pizza(4)
Sort By :
Ever since finding this recipe, we have made this many times with all our favorite toppings. My Mom and I are both gluten intolerant, so this is an excellent alternative to regular pizza; my sister and dad love it too!
Excellent! My family loved it.
Whole family loved it, I added chopped pepperoni with beef
I used shredded cooked potatoes instead of hashbrowns. It was ok but I dont know if worth making again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >