Beef Hash Brown Pizza Recipe
- 5 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, egg, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce; keep warm.
- 3. Sprinkle 2 cups cheese over hot crust. Spread mixture over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 460 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 1,169 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.