Beef Fondue with Mustard-Mayonnaise Sauce Recipe
Fondue is fun, but for me, the accompanying sauces are what make them even more delicious. This creamy, zippy sauce enhances the flavor of beef.—Ruth Peterson, Jenison, Michigan
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons horseradish mustard or spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and mustard; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Pat meat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a fondue pot to 375°. Use fondue forks to cook meat in oil until it reaches desired doneness. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings (about 1 cup sauce).
1 each: 532 calories, 47g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Beef Fondue with Mustard-Mayonnaise Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC