Beef Fettuccine Dinner Recipe
“This recipe is a big hit with my husband and two children. I fix it twice a month and never have any leftovers! Since I don't get home from work until 6 PM, I need something fast, and this is perfect because it's so easy.” -Barbara Spohn of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.3 ounces) fettuccine and beef-flavored sauce mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in the fettuccine mix, tomato sauce and chili powder. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Stir in corn and 2/3 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 458 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 1,152 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC