- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.3 ounces) fettuccine and beef-flavored sauce mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in the fettuccine mix, tomato sauce and chili powder. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in corn and 2/3 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Fettuccine Dinner
"This was delicious! I found out that Knorr/Lipton no longer makes the Beef Fettuccine mix. The best substitution that I could find was Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta. This is 5.8 ounces so I needed to increase the water to 2 1/3 cups per package directions. Very good and super easy dinner served with biscuits."
"I made this dish last night and it was very good. I added a little onion to ground beef.Easy and quick to make and cost was low. The beef and fettuccine mix is made by Knorr and is found in the aisle next to hamburger helper."
"My family loved this meal. It is very economical for a large family. I served it with a tossed salad, mandarin oranges and a brownie."
"Super simple and super good. There is just enough spice but not too much. I ended up doing this recipe with penne noodles instead of fettuccine due to having them on hand. The recipe still turned out great. I definitely recommend it to anyone."
"We really enjoyed this easy recipe. Not too spicy just perfect with a dab of sour cream on top!"