Beef Fettuccine Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.3 ounces) fettuccine and beef-flavored sauce mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in the fettuccine mix, tomato sauce and chili powder. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in corn and 2/3 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef Fettuccine Dinner
Sort By :
I made this dish last night and it was very good. I added a little onion to ground beef.
Easy and quick to make and cost was low. The beef and fettuccine mix is made by Knorr and is found in the aisle next to hamburger helper.
My family loved this meal. It is very economical for a large family. I served it with a tossed salad, mandarin oranges and a brownie.
Super simple and super good. There is just enough spice but not too much. I ended up doing this recipe with penne noodles instead of fettuccine due to having them on hand. The recipe still turned out great. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
We really enjoyed this easy recipe. Not too spicy just perfect with a dab of sour cream on top!
For those of you wondering, the fettucine and beef flavored sauce mix actually refers to a beef flavored noodle mix, such as http://www.letsmakeknorr.com/Products/1212/Beef.aspx - I made the recipe right out of magazine and didn't have any problems, so it must have been correct in there. Hope this helps!