- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the green pepper, soup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles. Join the longer sides together. Press edges and perforations together to form a 12-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Spread half of the meat mixture down the center of the rectangle to within 1-in. of edges. Set aside meat mixture. Fold longer sides of dough over meat mixture to center; seal ends.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon remaining meat mixture down center of loaf. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until loaf is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Beef Crescent Loaf in Country Ground Beef 1993, p55
Reviews for Beef Crescent Loaf(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review