Beef Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add chili, cheese and green chilies. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 12 servings.
1/4 tablespoon: 190 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Beef Chili Cheese Dip
"I have made this several times and everyone in my family loves it. My teen-age son begs me to make this. I make it in the slow-cooker, which is so convenient and easy!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.