Beef Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add chili, cheese and green chilies. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1/4 tablespoon) equals 190 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.