I love to keep these ingredients on hand for entertaining or quick-to-prepare hearty snacks.—Nancy Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add chili, cheese and green chilies. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Dip in Country Ground Beef 1993, p6
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Beef Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2009
"I have made this several times and everyone in my family loves it. My teen-age son begs me to make this. I make it in the slow-cooker, which is so convenient and easy!"