- 145°. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate.
- Transfer yogurt from strainer to another bowl (discard yogurt
- liquid). Add the cucumber, onion, garlic and remaining salt and
- white pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar and remaining oil;
- stir into yogurt mixture.
- Thinly slice the tenderloin. Spread yogurt mixture over bread slices;
- top with beef, arugula and tomato slices if desired. Serve
- immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 58 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.