- Shape into 12 logs. Place one log on each cabbage leaf; overlap cut
- ends of leaf. Fold in sides, beginning from the cut end. Roll up
- completely to enclose filling. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour tomato sauce over
- roll-ups. Sprinkle with basil and parsley. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160° and cabbage is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 251 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 584 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.