Beef Burgundy Baskets Recipe
Add carrots to the mushrooms and onions to make a stew another night.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 cups whole fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms in oil for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Add onions; cook for 1 minute longer.
- 2. Add the beef tips with gravy, wine and thyme; heat through. Carefully remove top of pastry shells; fill with beef mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 504 calories, 27g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1012mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Beef Burgundy Baskets
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC