Beef Burgundy Baskets Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 cups whole fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms in oil for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Add onions; cook for 1 minute longer.
- 2. Add the beef tips with gravy, wine and thyme; heat through. Carefully remove top of pastry shells; fill with beef mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 504 calories, 27g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1012mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Beef Burgundy Baskets
"I have made this one several times now. Packed with flavor and quick this one is a keeper."