Beef Burgundy Baskets
Add carrots to the mushrooms and onions to make a stew another night.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 cups whole fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1/4 cup burgundy wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a large
- skillet, cook mushrooms in oil for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Add
- onions; cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add the beef tips with gravy, wine and thyme; heat through. Carefully
- remove top of pastry shells; fill with beef mixture. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 504 calories, 27 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,012 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 28 g protein.