- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 cups whole fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook mushrooms in oil for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Add onions; cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add the beef tips with gravy, wine and thyme; heat through. Carefully remove top of pastry shells; fill with beef mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Beef Burgundy Baskets in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p66
Reviews for Beef Burgundy Baskets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 29, 2010
"I have made this one several times now. Packed with flavor and quick this one is a keeper."