- MELT butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onions
- and mushrooms for 5 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- REMOVE brisket from pan; pour off juices, skimming the fat off the
- top. Remove layer of fat from brisket. Slice meat across the grain
- into 1/4 inch thick slices. Return meat to roaster. Top meat with
- mushroom mixture, meat juices, and tarragon. Cover with foil.
- Return to oven to heat through before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.