Beef Barbecue Biscuits Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar; set aside.
- 2. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 183 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Beef Barbecue Biscuits
"I doubled this recipe and it was easy! Tasty too! It was a nice "summery" dish! great with cole and french fries!"