These little meat-filled cups are simple to prepare and make great finger food for meals and snacks. My husband and I enjoy them almost as much as our kids do!
Recommended: 50 Kid-Friendly Meals (That Aren't Chicken Nuggets)
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Beef Barbecue Biscuits in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p84
Reviews for Beef Barbecue Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2009
"I doubled this recipe and it was easy! Tasty too! It was a nice "summery" dish! great with cole and french fries!"