Beef Barbecue Biscuits Recipe
These little meat-filled cups are simple to prepare and make great finger food for meals and snacks. My husband and I enjoy them almost as much as our kids do!
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Beef Barbecue Biscuits in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p84
Reviews for Beef Barbecue Biscuits(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2009
I doubled this recipe and it was easy! Tasty too! It was a nice "summery" dish! great with cole and french fries!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >