Beef Asparagus Roll-Ups Recipe
I first sample this hearty appetizer at a dinner party. These roll-ups were the first thing to disappear from the table. —Linda Senuta, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 to 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 4 slices deli roast beef
- 4 cooked asparagus spears, drained
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the sour cream, horseradish, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- 2. Spread about 2 teaspoons mixture over each tortilla; top each with a slice of beef. Spread with remaining cream mixture. Place an asparagus spear at one end of a tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat. Refrigerate roll-ups for at least 2 hours; cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 13 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Beef Asparagus Roll-Ups
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC