Beef and Ramen Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and contents of noodle seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; stir into beef mixture.
- 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender, adding water if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 229 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Beef and Ramen Dinner
"I didn't care for this at all; very little flavor and strange combination."