Beef and Ramen Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and contents of noodle seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; stir into beef mixture.
- 2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender, adding water if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 229 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein .
Reviews for Beef and Ramen Dinner
"I didn't care for this at all; very little flavor and strange combination."