Beef and Ramen Dinner Recipe
Looking for a hearty meal that calls for only a few items? This beefy entree from Joanne Shewchuk fits the bill. "We have three active children, so this simple skillet dinner is ideal," writes the St. Benedict, Saskatchewan reader.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, corn and contents of noodle seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles into small pieces; stir into beef mixture.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender, adding water if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Curly Noodle Dinner in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p47
Reviews for Beef and Ramen Dinner(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2013
I didn't care for this at all; very little flavor and strange combination.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >