Beef and Pepper Linguine Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Beef and Pepper Linguine
"I wasn't too thrilled about this recipe. It lacked in flavor."