Beef and Pepper Linguine Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 416 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Beef and Pepper Linguine
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.