Beef and Pepper Linguine Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein .
Reviews for Beef and Pepper Linguine
"I wasn't too thrilled about this recipe. It lacked in flavor."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.