This recipe didn't sound so tasty when I first saw it, so I didn't make it for years. One day I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did!—Marilyn Chigas, Peabody, Massachusetts
Recommended: 70 Budget-Friendly Dinners That Are Big on Taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Beef and Pepper Linguine in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p255
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Beef and Pepper Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2008
"I wasn't too thrilled about this recipe. It lacked in flavor."