This recipe didn't sound so tasty when I first saw it, so I didn't make it for years. One day I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did!—Marilyn Chigas, Peabody, Massachusetts
Recommended: 70 Budget-Friendly Dinners That Are Big on Taste
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Beef and Pepper Linguine in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p255
Reviews forBeef and Pepper Linguine
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2008
"I wasn't too thrilled about this recipe. It lacked in flavor."