Beef and Pepper Linguine Recipe
This recipe didn't sound so tasty when I first saw it, so I didn't make it for years. One day I decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did!Marilyn Chigas, Peabody, Massachusetts
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine, cooked and drained
- 4 to 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add linguine and soy sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Beef and Pepper Linguine in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p255
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Beef and Pepper Linguine(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2008
I wasn't too thrilled about this recipe. It lacked in flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >