- Remove from the heat. Immediately cool according to manufacturer's
- directions until pressure is completely reduced. Discard bay leaf.
- Remove beef with a slotted spoon; when cool enough to handle, remove
- meat from bones. Discard bones and dice the meat.
- Return meat to pan. Add the beans, tomatoes and zucchini. Bring soup
- to a simmer. Stir in macaroni. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or
- until macaroni and zucchini are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.