- 3 cups spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded provolone or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, green pepper, tomatoes and olives. In a large skillet, stir-fry sirloin in oil until cooked as desired; drain.
- If serving salad hot, add dressing to skillet and bring to a boil. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Add cheese; serve immediately.
- If serving salad cold, let beef cool for 15 minutes. Add the beef, dressing and cheese to pasta mixture; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Beef and Pasta Salad
Sort By :
I have made this recipe 3 times and I love it! My husband felt the steak needed a little flavor more. So the second time we rub it with minced garlic and blck pepper 1Tsp each, that was delish. Third time same way and its a winner.
This was awesome! I used cherry tomatoes from my tomato plant. I would increase the amount of tomatoes to 2 cups. It was sooo incredibly good. Even my 2 year old liked it.