Says Shirley Harrison of Portland, Oregon, "Whenever there's a get-together, I'm asked to bring this tasty spread."
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced smoked beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, soften onion in milk. Stir in cream cheese and Miracle Whip. Add beef and olives; mix well. Chill. Serve on crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Beef and Olive Spread in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p64
Reviews for Beef and Olive Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011 Edited Dec. 20, 2013
"Years ago, when I first saw this in the magazine, I made this recipe and brought it to a family party. It was a big hit. It is so easy to make. Someone always asks for the recipe.Edit: 12/13 I misplaced my copy of this recipe so I looked it up. Someone asked me to bring it to a holiday party. People love this spread!"