Says Shirley Harrison of Portland, Oregon, "Whenever there's a get-together, I'm asked to bring this tasty spread."
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced smoked beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, soften onion in milk. Stir in cream cheese and Miracle Whip. Add beef and olives; mix well. Chill. Serve on crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Beef and Olive Spread in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p64
Reviews for Beef and Olive Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011 Edited Dec. 20, 2013
"Years ago, when I first saw this in the magazine, I made this recipe and brought it to a family party. It was a big hit. It is so easy to make. Someone always asks for the recipe.Edit: 12/13 I misplaced my copy of this recipe so I looked it up. Someone asked me to bring it to a holiday party. People love this spread!"