Beef and Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the V8 juice, soup mix, contents of noodle seasoning packet and mixed vegetables.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return to a boil; stir in noodles. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beef and Noodle Soup
"We tried this soup last weekend. My family just loved it. It easy and fast."
"Easy, delicious and inexpensive!"
"I love how easy this soup is to make. I added some celery and onion I had on hand. Everyone liked it. I will definitely be making this again."
"This a great, quick and easy to make soup. I will certainly be making this one again, soon!"
"This is going to be added to my regular winter dinner rotation from now on. So easy to make and everyone liked it! Very flavorful."
"I love this soup! I have a gluten allergy so I substituted different noodles and the beef seasoning for gluten free options but it was still wonderful and EASY. Great recipe!"
"I just made this for dinner tonight and it is delicious everyone loves it."
"try this with low sodium V-8 to cut some of the salt"