Beef and Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6-1/4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Saute onion and pepper until tender. Stir in the beef, Worcestershire sauce, noodles and soups.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beef and Noodle Casserole
Sort By :
"Very good!! Will definitely make again, my husband loved it! He doesn't like green peppers or anything with mushrooms so I used one red bell pepper instead of the green, and cream of celery instead of cream of mushroom. Also, seasoned the beef with salt, pepper, and some garlic powder."
"Great casserole! Tastes like goulash in casserole form. Will be making this a lot."
"Perfect comfort meal! My family loved this & it was so quick to throw together!"
"This was great. We will be making this again."
"This recipe is not a keeper. The worcestershire sauce and tomato soup seriously overpower the rest of the ingredients. I doubt we will even eat the leftovers."