Beef and Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6-1/4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Saute onion and pepper until tender. Stir in the beef, Worcestershire sauce, noodles and soups.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Beef and Noodle Casserole
Sort By :
"Great casserole! Tastes like goulash in casserole form. Will be making this a lot."
"Perfect comfort meal! My family loved this & it was so quick to throw together!"
"This was great. We will be making this again."
"This was a little bland for us as is. A bit of tweaking and I think it would be great. I'll make it again, and put my own spin on it."
"This recipe is not a keeper. The worcestershire sauce and tomato soup seriously overpower the rest of the ingredients. I doubt we will even eat the leftovers."