This recipe was passed down from my mother. It's now a stand-by for me as well as our three grown daughters. It's a great dish to pass at potlucks.—Ruth Jost, Clear Lake, Iowa
Recommended: 25 Surprising Ways to Use Jiffy Mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) fine egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 30-35 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Beef and Corn Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p66
Reviews for Beef and Corn Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 11, 2015
"Nice simple casserole! Whole family loved it!"
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2012
"I used elbow noodles and added some homemade salsa that needed to be used up and a few fresh herbs. it was good and easy to make-great for work nights."