Beef and Cheese Casserole Recipe
When it comes to family-pleasing casseroles, this dish can't miss! The taco flavor, ground beef and Mexican cheese ensure satisfied smiles.—Sharon Crider, Junction City, Kansas
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, water, rice, soups and chilies. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Beef and Cheese Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC