Beef and Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, water, rice, soups and chilies. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Beef and Cheese Casserole(6)
Sort By :
Great in a pinch, but the overly simplistic flavors are ones that my family would tire of quickly if I made this too often.
Really delictious. Next time I'll add a little more taco seasoning, but that's just my preference - it's excellent the way it is. I passed on this recipe and the woman who made it raved about it, too! Thanks so much!
This is my new, favorite casserole! Super easy to make, inexpensive, but most of all delicious. I think it would be equally good as a filling for soft tacos. This one's a keeper!
Loved it! Kept going back for more. Gave this recipe to a friend. His child, who is normally a picky eater, had 3 helpings.
It was quick and easy but next time I'll add a little more taco seasoning.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >