Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos Recipe
A woman in our congregation shared the recipe for these delicious burritos. They soon became a fast favorite in our home, and when I serve them at church potlucks, they disappear fast.—Kathy Ybarra, Rock Springs, Wyoming
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1. Spread refried beans over tortillas. Top each with beef and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 482 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,121 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC