Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1. Spread refried beans over tortillas. Top each with beef and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 482 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos
"My family loved it!"
"Really I should have rated this a three or four at most, but with my adjustments it was 5 and will definitely be made again. I used preferida refried black beans, added a whole chopped sweet onion to the beef while it cooked (used a lb. Of beef) and added a tsp of cumin to the meat as well. I can only imagine the filling would have been really boring without the onions and cumin. I made 6 burritos using the large burrito tortillas. Also, it didn't say to but I greased the dish with butter. Everyone scarfed it down including my 6 year old."
"My family REALLY liked this one!!! It's definitely a keeper!"
"needed a ground beef recipe so I found this one and fixed it last night for my husband and me. VERY quick and easy - oh and did I tell ou it's QUITE YUMMY??!!Yes it is! We will have this one again!"
"very filling and easy to put together"