Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Spread refried beans over tortillas. Top each with beef and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos
Sort By :
Really I should have rated this a three or four at most, but with my adjustments it was 5 and will definitely be made again. I used preferida refried black beans, added a whole chopped sweet onion to the beef while it cooked (used a lb. Of beef) and added a tsp of cumin to the meat as well. I can only imagine the filling would have been really boring without the onions and cumin. I made 6 burritos using the large burrito tortillas. Also, it didn't say to but I greased the dish with butter. Everyone scarfed it down including my 6 year old.
My family REALLY liked this one!!! It's definitely a keeper!
needed a ground beef recipe so I found this one and fixed it last night for my husband and me. VERY quick and easy - oh and did I tell ou it's QUITE YUMMY??!!
Yes it is! We will have this one again!
very filling and easy to put together
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burritos >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >