A woman in our congregation shared the recipe for these delicious burritos. They soon became a fast favorite in our home, and when I serve them at church potlucks, they disappear fast.—Kathy Ybarra, Rock Springs, Wyoming
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Spread refried beans over tortillas. Top each with beef and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Chili Burritos in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p20
Reviews for Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review