- Stir-fry the asparagus and cauliflower in remaining oil for 4
- minutes. Add red pepper and onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Return
- beef to skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the bouillon, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar
- and remaining water; add to the skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until heated through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/6 recipe (prepared with low-sodium beef bouillon and light soy sauce; calculated without added salt and rice) equals 330 calories, 12 g fat (0 saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.