- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese,
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in Spanish rice and 1-1/4 cups enchilada sauce.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/3 cup cheese; roll up.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10 enchiladas.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Rice Enchiladas
"Excellent meal - family loved it! Simple to prepare and always seem to have these ingredients on hand. We will definitely be making again."
"These are very tasty! And they are simple to make. It makes for a quick, budget friendly meal."
"My mom said these were the best homemade beef enchiladas she's ever had. :)"
"These are great! And easy. I made them many times, then lost my recipe. My husband has been asking for them, and then I found it again. Thank you so much for this recipe! My husband is so happy."
"I've made these several times now, We I think they're awesome and very easy."