Beef 'n' Rice Enchiladas
With a toddler in the house, I look for foods that are a snap to make. Loaded with beef, cheese and a flavorful rice mix, these enchiladas come together with out any fuss. But they're so good that guests think I spent hours in the kitchen.
10 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divded
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in Spanish rice and 1-1/4 cups enchilada sauce.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/3 cup cheese; roll up.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the
- remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10