Beef 'n' Rice Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese,
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in Spanish rice and 1-1/4 cups enchilada sauce.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/3 cup cheese; roll up.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10 enchiladas.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Rice Enchiladas(27)
Sort By :
I really enjoyed these and so did my 7 year old. My husband doesn't like rice, but said the filling had great flavor. I can't wait to eat the leftovers. Made exactly as written except for using whole wheat tortillas.
I make this several times a month. the only thing different is I use corn tortillas, as we don't care for the flour ones. this is a great dish
What are the nutrition facts for this recipe?
This was very good. We will be making it again.
Made a half recipe, used La Preferida mild red chile enchilada sauce and served on a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >