- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese,
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in Spanish rice and 1-1/4 cups enchilada sauce.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/3 cup cheese; roll up.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10 enchiladas.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Rice Enchiladas
Sort By :
"These are great! And easy. I made them many times, then lost my recipe. My husband has been asking for them, and then I found it again. Thank you so much for this recipe! My husband is so happy."
"I've made these several times now, We I think they're awesome and very easy."
"Excellent! My daughter had to make a Spanish dish for school she made these and they were just AWESOME!"
"Gary's new favorite. I added onion, green chilies, black olives and taco seasoning."
"I really enjoyed these and so did my 7 year old. My husband doesn't like rice, but said the filling had great flavor. I can't wait to eat the leftovers. Made exactly as written except for using whole wheat tortillas."